Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Jalan Jalan
Yaw!! Today get finally to go out!Ouh.. my MISTAKE! YESTERDAY.. heheh.. But only with shafie, as Faizul got work, Ya'qub, replied super late.. Hahah! Today we went, to BUGIS, GEYLANG and finally ORCHARD/ SOMERSET.. Guess what we did??? NOTHING!! WOooooOOoo!! We just walk around like we got nothing to do only.. First went to bugis, walk around bugis street, sat down, decided to go geylang. Reached Geylang, sat down, decides to go Orchard...But we went to orchard ion, the place where I had my first ever job at Bali Thai.. I totally miss all that. When I stepped and alighted at Orchard, the station atmosphere bring back all the memories. Haizz.. and when we reached near Bali thai, there is always this smell.. Omgoshh.. I really2 miss everything.. Ok stop.. so after that we walked to Somerset.. and took the train back home.. Eeeyer.. Hahahah! Should have stayed at home..