Tuesday, August 31, 2010

TEACHERS DAY!!!

Hello!!..

Today was Teacher's Day, and since Im not schooling. We went back to Boon Lay Secondary!! Omgosh.. Step in already, memories come flowing back to mind. I really really miss secondary school life. We met our old teachers and old friends. Friends in secondary school are the best I tell you!! and friends who are still schooling there.. Omgosh, and Adila Rahim had grown so tall already.. So after the celebration, we sat at the canteen and reminise, while the others had gone back home. Seriously very touching man..

After that went home and for the first time, and had to Buka alone at home.. Nothing to eat.. So open the freezer saw minced meat.. Thought of doing what Shafie did, "cheeseberdedar." HAHAH!.. but the minced meet is not enough, only a palmful of meat.. So just ate kurma, instant noodle and air kathira for break-fast. And you know what happend? When I was eating.. BANG BANG BANG BANG!! No. not the sound of guns, sound of the door.. Weird, its not the knock of my family member. I know how they knock the door. Confirm not my family member already. So I was a little bit scared. Then the knock got louder.. In my mind, maghrib ni, nak bukak ke taknak.. But setan kan dah kene ikat time puase.. Uhh.. forget it uh.. ignore... then, "Riiinnggggg"... Omg, nak angkat ke tak nk... AAhhhh... picked up..

"hanis... bukak pintu... ade delivery" my sister called and told me. "-_-
ler... buat takot seh. She should have told me earlier man. Never had we got a on-door-delivery before you see. So signed the thing and took the envelope. It wrote my sister's name and item is a T-shirt. Probably she online shopped lah. Ok lah.. thats the story.. BYE BYE!!