Hi! Hahaha. Well its interesting to read Fauzi Rassull aka Singapore's only male bitch, blog. Yesterday I criticise about him. Today give chance uh, praise him a little bit. Not all of his post is bad you know? I've red the post: when you are too famous. What he write is actually kinda true? Well he slammed about a girl's blogger xiaxue. Who thinks that she's damn popular and can criticise others.. You go read lah his blog...
I want to tal about other things.. Today like finally after 2 years I think? I finally get to hit the DRUMS AGAIN!!! Wooo.. Went jamming with some friends. Never jammed with them before. Fheeeww.. The feeling great like last time. Only I missed my old jamming peeps. After that went to orchard with Faizul. Ketchup. We laughed a lot! Doing nonsensical things. Disturbing stranger accidently.. Wah.. tired man! Ok ciows! Today's video... erti hidup
The beat got me grooving..