OK! Its my second day running the service in my institute restaurant called, Amber. I have to say, its always hectic for no reason. Especially there are REAL paying customers. I got a couple of burns, my fingers. Yesterday went bloody smoothly, today our lecturer said even better than yesterday. Its very hard to work in a hot kitchen. But its even harder to work with people who won't cooperate. Ok, let me start with my unhappiness. There is this girl.. her name is mellisa. My classmate. Now I know why everybody hates her. I mean, I really really know why. She's the kind of girl who is like a teacher's pet. You know that type, who's faking it, acting good kind of student. Getting praised by teacher. But think because of that she's better than the rest, and she can do WHATEVER she wants.. OI melissa, WHATEVER LA! Today, she came to amber, bt she isn't suppose to be there. Ok come there nevermind uh. She think she's the lecturer, ask to do that do this. Same with this guy name Wen Yao. But this guy only bad thing is act big. Ok I give you a scene.
=====SCENE ONE=====
Wen Yao: ONE CHICKEN FIRE! (no no, this one his job (to shout oreders), this one he havnt act big yet)
ME: *Doing chicken as pernormal, cutting chicken *its damn hot*.. Ahh hot..
Melissa: with that irritating voice " use a thong to hold the chicken ah!!"
She 'shouted' that to me, after I cut the chicken HALFWAY..
She could have just help to pass a thong, or tell me nicely..
=====SCENE TWO=====
I was plating the things with my washed hands.
First veggies.
Fried potato.
Chicken.
When I was to put the GARNISH(onion) for the chicken
Mellisa: eh! You use your hands uh to put the onion ahh?? Use a glove ahhh!!
ME: Putting on a glove* but having trouble putting on the glove
Mellisa: *pissed* use a spoon uh!
EH! number one, just say spoon la! Number two, why the FCUK, when everything I used with my hands and when the onion, you ask me to use this and that?? Ok.. continue story, havnt finish story..
Mellisa: After she said "used spoon uh!" she straight away took over me, and took out her, spoon do the onion thingy, to show the Lecturer, that she have iniative and show him that I am in the wrong. * Wen Yao also 'tagged team'
As she was doing, the garnish she puts falls of the chicken. Ahh act somemore la..
Wen Yao: Eh! Whres the red pepper?
Me: Thats your station what, your job!
Wen Yao: Now you want to say me, your fault la, because I have to help you with the garnish. My hand now oily..
EH!! ALASAN MEREPEK LAAAA!!!
=====SCENE 3=====
I was washing the pots and pans, which was not just used by ME! Wiping the station tops
I saw Wen Yao and Mellisa happily talking and chit chatting and did not do any cleaning!!!
One part he even ask me to wipe the stoves, I was so pissed as I was actually doing something else, and he did not have anything to do.. I said "YOU go wipe la, why me?" He said something but I couldnt catch him.
=====SCENE 4=====
Wen Yao: *saw a bottle of olive oil on my station*" This is how you clean your station uh?"
Ok now my anger already coming. Im always quiet doesn't mean you can step on my head
Me: EH HALLO!! Im doing this and that eh! Washing the things all! EH INITIATIVE AH! COMMON!
=====SCENE 5=====
Lecturer, Chef Alexandro: Final briefing* blah blah blah.. Good Job Guys!
Mellisa: THANK YOU CHEF! with the loudest thanks.
Me: looking at my other friends and giving the look.
Yeah ryte, you did not do anything apart from disturbing my job.
=====SCENE 6=====
Chef alexandro, is not a blind man, and he is not a kid you know. I guess, i think he knows whats happening. Talking to me: "You did a great job, apart from that your knife is not sharp thats all" Giving me a wink. Then he helped me to sharp my knife with a stone. He's a very kind chef.
Wahhh quite long uhh this post.. The feeling quite satisfying uhh.. ok la.. bye bye!