Sunday, December 19, 2010

December Holidays.

Thursday was officially my holidays, so hi holidays! and hi projects! Ala.. mcm malas uh.. Leceh uh! So holidays I hope wont be too packed with meeting up and discussion all.. Well at the moment, I dont know what to do..

I've read Shafie's blog about his Silat.. I miss my silat days! hahah! I was once in Silat too when I was in primary school. The name was "Gerak Bayangan" Practice is always held at the shelters, near my block and if there was a chinese funeral, the next place was at the multi-storey carpark. I remembered very clearly, I didn't want to be in Silat! My first choice was TAEKWANDO! But then a friend of mine, persuaded me too be in silat. Its a choice of mine, out of my own interest. My parents wasn't the one who asked me about this self-defence thing. I was so interested when I saw this group of kids, training kicking and punching, I was like, cool uh!

So silat training was divided in three parts, for this team, the warm ups,jurus and sparring. I remembered though, that I lost interest in Silat at the end. I don't know why. But I think, why would anyone wants to find trouble with you, when you find trouble with anyone else.. Halamak. see uh now! I miss my primary school days!! OK! NEXT POST WOULD BE ABOUT PRIMARY SCHOOL DAYS OK? OK bye bye!