Wow! Its been 3 days that the rain had not stop. I have not seen anything like that before, as I can remember of.. I mean straight rain without stop. Masyaallah.. Well, some of the people like it some dont.
So.. Im totally tired.. but I can't help myself to open my laptop, and I have to get use to this tired feeling. Phase test coming soon. Sometimes, having the pressure feeling is quite fun. I mean in a kitchen atmosphere. I imagine myself in a "Hell's kitchen" situation and I just try things out, and its funny! Its ok to make mistakes here rather than out there right? I mean, its not like purposely doing things wrong, but if you do, its ok. EVERYTIME I cook something or what, I always HOPED for the best. Sometimes things can go wrong easily. When everything has to be fast. Vrooom! What I learnt, speed with quality. So its not just fast. Its fast and with quality. I mean to have this situation to be possible. Physically you have to be fast and have urgeny, but mentally, you are relax but aware of the urgent-ness.. Hahaha! Its hard to explain. elehai..
Quote of the day "Cooking Leisurely and cooking profesionally is two completely different things"...
adios!