Thursday, January 6, 2011

Primary School Days Part 1

Lower Primary Days
Primary 1
---Dazhong Primary---
Initially I was schooling at Dazhong Primary, which has now been torn down. Many memories there eventhough it was only for how many months. I remembered my bestfriend Hendriawan. He can draw very well! So in the school, the bookshop was the heaven! Same goes for the ayam merah! Remembered this one irritating teacher. But I miss her. There were one time we lined up at her table, the first person in the line did something wrong in his book, then she pushed his head, which caused a domino effect, to hit each one of our head who was lining up!! Thinking of it now its SOOOO FUNNY!!! But back then it was painful!! My malay teacher was Cikgu Hawa. She help me to read in malay , thank you Cikgu Hawa! Reccess was great, would everytime go behind the canteen, and played many things. If cannot tahan urine, would never fail to urine at this specific tree! Then there is this platform where everybody says there is snakes. oooo. Mystery. I just love that school! So antique type..! I miss it.

===Jurong West Primary===
Its still very much fresh in my mind.. I can remember my first day of school. It was very new! I was the first batch of primary 1 there. We had to assemble at the 'Quadrangle'. I was pretty much lost, as I couldnt find my classline. But then I realised that I was the first person to line up in my class, 1I. Then came a friend of mine, named Saiful. He's still very same up to this day. So we became friends and blah blah.. Then there is an introduction speech by this Indian teacher wearing big specs, I forgot his name. Very much loved by many students, very soft spoken. You know, his voice can still be heard in my mind. He taught us how to go to the toilet. "if you want to go to the toilet, go to the teacher, may I go to the washroom please, urgent!" Back then I dont know what is urgent, so every toilet trip was an urgent one... My form teacher name was Miss Lim, Mother Tounge teacher is Mr Manaf.. On that year also I got to know I was from the cheetah house! GO CHEETAH GO!!! We had this eye exercise. The music's still plays in my head too..

----Primary 2----
Not much of a difference.. Only that I think that year for the first time the school song is heard. I remembered we have to remember the song in one of the class with the radio in front of the class!! Hahaha! Ouh yar!! I forgot to talk about the stalls!!! Ok I talk about the this. I fell IN LOVE..with the chicken at stall 2, the malay stall. One of the best chicken I had tasted. I would always ask "cik ayam kepak hangus satu" There were 2 types, one is like almost pale, one is like golden brown2, but I just asked 4 hangus one because I dont know how to ask for the lovely sweet golden brown skinned chicken. The uncle and Auntie could still remember me.. I came back when I was sec 3 or sec 4. The auntie was like " HANIS!, da besar eh, da tinggi lampai" tears like want to come out like that. So, the other stalls, stall3 sells ice cream. I would usually buy the bubblegum flavour, but after a year later there no such thing as the bubblegum flavour anymore :( They also sell buns, crackers, burgers, tarts and many more. Next is the far end stall, which is the malay stall, I would buy the chicken fillet, and its mee soto!! and lastly is the drink stall, very very cheap. I would buy yakult just for the toys!! I miss those cheap but great foods and drinks!