Monday, February 14, 2011

Off to Vietnam

Alright! So tomorrow Im going to go to Vietnam!!! can say from my roots also la.. I got vietnamese blood.. so Im so excited and nervous at the same time, cus tomorrow is going to be my first ever aeroplane flight.. Eventhough they say who seats nearest to the window, is scary.. I hope i get to sit near the window! I want to see how is the cloud like.. I better get used to flying.. cus Im going overseas soon at april, for culinary thingy.. I wont say where it is yet... not now though.. ziippp..

So I hope I would have a safe journey, selamat pergi dan balik.. amin ya rabbil alamin.. :)

Im going to miss Shafie, Faizul and Rafie( at the order of their age) eventhough its only one week! heheeh.. excited la.. OK! bye bye! See you on sunday!