Thursday, April 14, 2011

The reasons

The reason why..

-I dont smoke is because, I dont want to waste my money just like that, and I dont want it to effect my health.

-I dont drink is because, my religion forbids to.. and drinking and getting hangover are the roots to problems.

-I dont have tattoos is because my skin is already beautiful the way it is and I dont need it, to show how tough I am.

-I dont go clubs, is because, there's so many sweaty people dancing around and near you. And dancing is about art, the creativity of cheographing and bodily movements of expressions. In clubs you wouldnt able to do that. Most of them dance because of the 'high' feeling.

-I have never kissed a girl is because Im saving it for a very special someone, which is my future wife.

-I pray is, to remind every period of a day, subuh, zuhur, asar, magrib and ishak, to remember about Allah! and to be thankful and ask forgiveness.

.... I dont do and do all that is NOT because Im a 'act good' person. Its just that it gives me so much benefits. So its you who's at a loss. So dont judge me.