Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lonely?

I literally went out alone yesterday... walking from orchard to esplanade, ate my dinner alone, window shopped alone, drank... chocolate milkshake, go bookshop, HMV etc etc. The stuffs I do when Im with Faizul and Shafie.

The week was so tensed, so I really needed to take 'breathe'. How was it? It was very sad at the start, but when I laughed alone (err because of something) it was not bad after all. I had a smile on my face, just having fun, and glad that the week is done, sit down and think. I can really get used to being 'lonely' you know?

I had a great time with me! should go out more often? :P

and when your heart is not in peace, something feels just not right, eventhough everything is ok..

Listen to zikir-zikir, seriously it works. Bulu roma, bulu ketiak, sume bulu naik dok.. Its not the same as your normal songs you hear..

Dont just listen, know the meaning, and just close your eyes, let the melodic voice play through your ears, let your lips follow and your heart will automatically feel it. and let your eyes..