Well. Attachment have been the usual stuff. But Im not going to talk about that. Reading Khalisah's blog post, seeing graduation night made me remember mine. *sweet memories*
How we got nervous for our performance. How we all look extremely well groomed, eventhough I wore what I have because I know its only for one night (Blazer, formal pants; already had it long before grad night. Black long sleeve; pennisular. Hat a gift from Yaqub. Tie ; $2 at Daiso.)
Thinking now, I was quite disappointed because I didnt remember most of the food we ate, as we were really nervous. Its a Buffet style btw.
For me it was an emotional night than a night to have fun. I dunno, thats for me lah. Because thats officially the day we graduated, like duh! hahaha.
So much to talk about that night...
And yah, there's the dancefloor, where at the end of the event, people will dance. Well, when the DJ said 'the dancefloor is open'... I just got really really far from there. Just watching them from far, and just taking pictures with those who were not dancing too. Like some of us, we deep inside felt disappointed looking at them like that. Like, eventhough we danced, but for a performance, when the dancefloor opened we really did not went near there.