I dont know what happend to my blog? It just seems to be a place for my vids. People dont blog anymore also. Twitter like so trending also. But dont want la. No privacy. Actually Im very happy, cus now people dont read here anymore.
So.. its been a tough journey for my attachment. Dont want to talk about it. I think like blogging is a place where i can just let out things also right now. So its always about love right? I always get butterflies in my stomach, when I hear specific songs. Thinking about a beautiful place with a girl, holding hands, laughing, just having her by my side, looking at her beautiful eyes, her beautiful smile. Stroking her hair, pinching her cheeks! ...and maybe a kiss? Hahaha! and I would always want to be there for her, especially when she's down. I would always want to protect her. From any bad things from happening...
What a fantasy.
Ofcourse this things are far from reality. Never I experience all that in real life.
and ofcourse, I want to do all that, when its HALAL. I hope Allah give me strength and endurance, to wait for all of that one day..