Friday, February 5, 2021

2021

Its been several years. And I am back! All i can say is. Oh my goodness. Reading my old posts. Some are cringey. Some are like hey! Im glad i post that! I can say I grew alot. Maybe I should just list out the things of what I immediately felt reading my posts.

1) Some things, i felt i sounded quite judgemental. I felt i was a good boy. And i was entitled to say things about others. Little did i know my journey of life was just the beginning. I myself did things that I am ashamed and regret of. But i think its an awakening for me to not judge people cus we may never know Allah will test us. And ofcourse, without realising, i probably felt i was better than some people. I was so damnn wrong, but syukur Allah taala showed me. 

2) I was indeed lonely last time, but I kind of tried hard to say I am happy alone. I am okay alone. I love being alone. I think no one does really love to be alone. Maybe occasionally yes. To have your alone time. But maybe not all the time. I enjoyed some alone time, but ofcourse I kind of needed that someone.

3) Music making. I miss that soo much. It was really a way of expressing myself when Im down or when im up. The creative juices. I think i have not composed songs for years. Maybe one day. But i think i may need to buy a new software, mic, new desktop.

4) Comparing what I posted to what I am doing now. Haha! I am no longer in the kitchen line. But i still love cooking and still cook alot at home. My jobs scope is a totally different ball game. More to attending to people. Eargggh. Dont wish to talk about it much. But hey, as long as it brings me rezeki halal. Im still bersyukur eventhough my job mcm toot at times.

5) Covid-19 - This one totally changed everything. Who knew wearing surgical mask is a norm for everyone in public in SG. Safe distancing. Limited groups. No overseas traveling. No karaoke. Karaoke had been our very thing 😢 Our memories, our bond through karaoke. Hahah. This totally tarik our nikmat that we took for granted. It affected people’s wedding majilis, honeymoons and their plans. But it kinda take us all to take a step back and pause life for awhile. It kinda did that during CB period. But as for of now, phase 3. People chiong again! Haha typical singaporeans. But that’s life la.

6) I am now in a different phase of life. Working life. Adult life. Married life. I feel Im still and always be playful and child-like. Which i think it’s important still. I used to stick to this motto. And even now i feel i should. Yes adult life is stressful, but we can always make it fun. Who says we need to be so serious all the time right? There should always be smiles, laughter, belo2 moments cus this things are the highlights of life. And people will remember you for it. Close people in my life have passed on. But i remember them for all of this things. So maybe I too hope people will remember me for always smiling, making them laugh with our lameness and our good company. 

Maybe today is the start of my blogging days again! Ciao!