Saturday, July 3, 2010

Love is Blind.

Hello!! How are you? Hahah. I just got back home from nenek house and Im literally tired. Maybe because of yesterday?..or should I say this morning. I was very pissed off about something yesterday, that I had to distract myself. So yesterday chat on the phone with an old friend, her name is Cheng May. She half chinese, half thailand. Pretty la. But let me tell you again, Im not interested. Had fun talking to her though. But kinda felt uneasy la. We laughed a lot, talk nonsense.. blah2.. Ask her to teach me some thai language...

May:(said some thai things)
Me: Hahah! Sound funny whats that?
May: I love you.
Me:*inside my mind*(ouh god!)
Me: Ouh.. I want to go toilet
May:No! Its like this..


I got football in the morning and I totally heck care about it. And even initially go breakfast with her before training. Luckily tak jadi. Its been a long time I've chatted someone on the phone like this. So today, I texted her and told her, I hope she doesn't think differently. I just treat her as a friend.. blah blah.. Fheww! ..Wait until the right one comes lah eh?


This is what I wrote yesterday when I was angry, but made me smile today, Hahaha! Silly me..

Whats the point of doing good, when your intentions are not? That is called acting good. Come on!! For self-pride? To get name for it? Showing off, that you’re best? Showing off, you know a lot of things? Well to me, if you know something, that knowledge is to be kept and applied to yourself, and then share it to others too. Well doesn’t mean you’re a little bit clever you know everything. You’re always finding faults when you yourself doing things that are wrong. Even the smallest mistakes you try to find. Hoping for me to be blamed or get criticised. But a matter of fact Im innocent, I did nothing wrong, or what I did was a small mistake. But only to be blamed at the wrong place the wrong time. So I kept quite. If I did something wrong I accepted it and try not to do it again. But when you did something wrong, I try to tell you nicely but couldn’t accept it. Did you know you never tell me nicely, and you’re always raising you’re voice to me. Did you realise that I didn’t talk back to you. Did you realise that? Well I can raise my voice at you but I chose not too ok. Don’t think because Im all quite, Im a timid little kid, you’re wrong. Well I can list down what you did that is wrong. But for what?