Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Please

Excuse me sis.. can stop being selfish can..? I do this wrong do that wrong.. damn irritating you know? When Im on the laptop, you scold me, say I always on the laptop. But I caught you red-handed a couple of times using eur lappy around mid-night, and morning. When I open the songs to the radio in my room, you say you cannot hear the tv when your in the hall. Ok, so I off it and now I can hear the Tv loud and clear in my room. When you open the radio in your room, I can hear it in MY room ok! When I had to do house cleaning, you’re always out from home. Its always me. I think you don’t deserve to say those things.. haizz.. What makes you think everything you do is not wrong. Please don’t be like this.. You're my one and only sis.. please.. help your brother.. But Im forgiving, Im willing to forgive you :)

Hello! Im really tired, thanks to lectures, notes, practical, cleaning kitchen.. But Im sure everything theres is a gain, and its going to pay off.. Wow.. now, I really miss my secondary days.. maybe next time I shall post bout my sec days? Summarise each of my secondary level, highlights? Yar, I should its my blog what.. I can write anything I want.. Heheh.. goodbye!