Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Lower Secondary Days...

I rembered telling myself that I was going to be in Boon Lay secondary school when I was in Jurong West Primary School... and when I got my PSLE results, I was so happy that I got highest in class (???), and even got even happier when I got into BLSS. I didn’t know that my secondary life got a huge impact on me until now..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Secondary 1~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First day of school, went to class 1na3.. As per normal, we had Introduction!! Ms Lee ask us to tell our name, followed by which school we’re from , and do we prefer KFC or Mcdonalds.. Funny la her.. I remembered the guy before me was a guy name Dhamu. He was my neighbour. We became very close. So when my turn comes, I was so nervous that I said “Hi, my name is Hanis and Im from kfc and mcdonalds...” I stopped when realised my mistake. So paisey. Everyone laughed. Tsk tsk. After days later, we had camp. Got to know Mr Faizul at camp.. First conversation:

Faizul:
( with no introduction or what so ever) Eh, eh.. I can do this* Kreng kreng kreng ( guitar sound)*

Me: Wahhh!! (in my mind, -_- )


Faizul was damn random last time. Many things happend at the camp. Let me highlight, Dhamu went to shower, but forgot his undergarments, so he went back running to Tent only with his towel around his waist. Shaifful showed me Taufiq batisah picture in his hp at night. We heard dogs growling. Haiya, I miss camps! So that year I remembered I had to do Dnt for the first half of the year.. I mean first boring half of the year..Dnt was so boring that my friend, was caught sleeping behind his textbook!! HAHAH! Faizul faizul, oops.. pecah rahsia..2nd half did fnb, it was ok. I was treasurer for the class. I rembered it was Mdm Gan’s final year.. Very nice teacher.. She was our science teacher.

At Blss, first day did not know what to eat. Ask the Siew Mai and egg bread halal or not. Became addicted to it since then.. Ohhh, I remembered, chicken chop on Fridays!!!! Everyone would be rushing to that stall when recess time.. hahah, and I joined Cyberace that year..

Highlight events: Camp Christine, group name was Princess Leia. I will write some cheers( boon lay ichi gona suck! Suck! Suck3 nehh!! Bedek!!)(Princess Leia ole2 a’ah2X2 oleX3 a’ahX3), and FieldTrip to Fort Canning.

Girls I like (hahah!): Adeline, a girl in 1n2... this was when a girl named Husna liked me.. and she got jealous back then..hahah


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Secondary2~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nothing much. We were in 2na3. That year I became best friends with Shaifful, as Dhamu had to go India, kinda sad. Form teacher, was Ms...err forgot her name.. We all hated her.. She came to class only ask to copy stuff. Couldn’t hear her voice. But now feel kinda pity for her. I became the class Rep for Dnt. Mr Sim teached us Dnt. He nonsense la he.. That year was the year of trouble.. Friends involved in stealing and smoking. We were caught cheating for listening compre, Faizul and me, Haiyo.. I was accused of MOLESTING a girl, can you believe that?? That year I cried for the first time in secondary school. I was so upset that someone would actually tak advantage of me by just accusing me anyhow. Everyone defended me.. Last2 got to know, my classmate was the one who touched her.. !!
HoOiiii macam-macam seh, baru sec 2 babe. Tsk. That year we played a lot. Football, with bottles, along the corridor. Sparring. Music video.

Highlight events: Sarimbun camp.. Group name, SAM. Shaifful slippers, got stuck in the mud and disappeared in there. Slept at other people Tent, as our tent was scary, behind the jungle only. Our Instructor name was Pam, I really liked her. She’s really sweet.. I was group leader. Our team won for the best team in camp!!
Girls I like: Husna class from 2n2.. this time she don’t like me already, jual mahal and a girl named Christina( She’s hearing impaired) We used to exchange letters. Thats how we communicate.

So that was some rough idea about how my lower secondary life.. Im gonna write about upper secondary on my next post..