UPPER SECONDARY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Secondary 3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, Im in Upper sec already.. long pants already babe! Haha. The first day, wearing the long pants was very, but days later, used to it already lah. It was easy for me also, as I can go prayers no need bring kain all.. hahah.. So, I was in 3/5 and we had new classmates that year. But we had already known each other before. That year we had to go camp in Malaysia!!! Its called Camp Pulai. I have to say that, that was the best camp I had ever experienced so far!! Unlike other camps, we still continued with the activities regardless of the rain. And all of the activites was FUN!!! I really like the trekking and we went all the way to the top! Wahh.. the air all.. There so much to talk about the camp you know.. Haizz.. I wish I can go there again. But eventhough we were really bonded in camp, it doesn’t show in class. That year we as a class were all ‘un-united’, hahah. We don’t have the click. Still immature la. But that year.. we can see people starting to changed. Their voice started to change, height... Hahah..! But overall it was a fun year. But I regreted most that year for not being serious in maths.
Highlight events: Camp Pulai, group name Kuzko, we won for the ‘quitest to the noisiest group’. Teachers Day performance : My first ever performance.. did beat box, dancing and I sang infront of Mrs President. Deepa raya: Unprepared, last minute, became nervous. But funny performance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Secondary 4~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was our N level year. We were in 4n5. Actually, I couldn’t remember having much highlights that year. Uhmm.. We had grooming course, blah blah.. Ok la not that bad. Seriously I cannot remember much having a highlight that year. Err.. Nvm. Ouh yar.. That year I passed my N level.. that is all. *Screeeeechhh( break sound)* wait wait! That year I met some kid with the name of, SHAFIE, turn out to be a best friend of mine.:D We had a click when there was DRAGA chalet. He was soooo quite.. but when you got to know him. Woooooo.. hahah.. Alhamdulilha we're still very close. Including friends like Yaqub and Faizul..
Highlights event(s): Grooming course.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Secondary 5~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The year that I finally realise my secondary year was going to end. It was really an emotional year. I was in 5n3. That year for the FIRST TIME.. and I mean it... I felt what is stress and pressure like. The year where I really put in effort in maths since my upper sec days.. But sadly, my teacher did not. She was absent for half (maybe around there uh) of the year. Very disappointing la. Well suddenly now I think back.. was it because sec 3 Ms Wee put in effort in for us but we didn’t help ourself? that it came to haunt me ? Haizz.. So, Miss, err, Omgoshh.. I forgot my maths teacher?!? She’s the one who’s in chinese dance la.. ahh.. forget it.. so let me continue.. So, my maths teacher din’t put in effort when I wanted too. Uhmm.. Well, let bygones be bygones. I don’t really blame her lah. That year, ALL of the sec 5 were united! Eventhough we were in different classes. We all had the same feeling I guess?.. knowing that know we might rarely meet in future. On my last year, I ate like no one business at school. As I know, the Egg bread, Sweet n Sour fish, Siew Mai and Chicken Chop is going to be greatly missed ..I sooo miss secondary life laaaa.
Highlight event(s): Bukit Batok old folks home. BLSS Graduation Night 09': A night to remember, as we OFFICIALLY graduate. My friends and I did a performance! We like only had days to practice, it turn out quite good. I loved the moments, foods, programmes. When the thing ended, it was really sad for me...
My secondary life is will be remembered throughout my life without a doubt..
Remember to Love and to Forgive..