Friday, August 13, 2010

Gedebak gedebuk

Hey! Ape khabar..

YOG break has started.. it means 'holidays' for some of us. Uhmmm, many things happend this past few days. Some are unpleasent things. Ya Allah. And what I mean unpleasent is really things that I really wouldn't imagine that would happend. Haiz, i don't want to talk about it here. So about other things, my common test had ended this week.. Fheeww! Hopefully I did great. But after 'holidays' is my major examsss. Whoooii.. So Im going to study this holidayss.. !!! Alahai.. tak per la.. Uhm Ok, nothing much to write.. Just don't want my blog to be dusty.. Hahah.. Ouh yar.. my good friend has fallen in love, thanks to me.. XD! Hahah.. Well i don't want him to like anyone else, except her.. b'cause she's not like any girls.. at least if he likes someone its her, you know what I mean.. Don't ask me whos he and she, cus you won't know.. heheh.. bye2!!