Assalamualaikum..! Well, I don't know what to update about.. uhm.. Ok la, since I have not talk about the ramadhan month, let me write about something in this magical month.. But I want to talk about how Im lacking in this month. I want to talk about the contrast? Well, now you don't much care or feel whether you're hungry or thirsty.. When I was younger, all I care was the Buka-ing part.. As we grow older, what is important is how you perform it.. but Im not doing that well. Well tertiary friends are much more err, lets say, open? and when it comes to chatting, unpleasent words appears from them..and I have to listen to all this. Regardless of the fasting month, i still hate it.
Secondly, girls in school are wearing clothes openly (short skirts .etc) and that for me is the hardest..! HAHAH!XD. But YOG saved me!!!! Hahah.. We poly , ite students get to have holidays!! Fheww, selamat sikit. Now its more flexible lor. Uhmm, Haiz, ouh, Shafie ajak me go bugis, but cannot uh, today family day. Next week or what la, ok? Halamak..!! Next week need to start revising already!!! Well nevermind la, at least got something to do.. Uhm thats all lah! Bye Bye!!!!