Haro! I just changed the time format of this blog to Singapore format. Which usually show the U.S format, which would be the yesterday's date for Singapore. Ok cut the crap. Uhmm, I really want to go out and just roam around this coiming week.. But I seriously can't. Father told me that I had been going out too frequently. Well I will try asking him again. Going out with my friends is a great fun, with Yaqub, Faizul, Shafie and sometimes Rafie. They are different from my other friends. Yaqub, never fails to make me laugh with his jokes. Sometimes he doesn't even make any jokes and its funny. We some sort have something in common too, we don't see music at a basic manner. Faizul, would always share interesting stories with me, about his personal life, girlss, heheh, and many more, and we always share our problems. He's a shop-a-holic I can assure you. He really cares of what he wears, how his hair looks. Basically he is really sensitive about his looks.
Shafie on the other hand, wears what he feels like wearing, HAHAH! Great guy. We always exchange knowledge with each other. Ouh! and I want to highlight this, MOST of the time, if we were to go out alone, dating la. Heheh.. We would lost our way, always. We would like, go to places that we don't even know they exist in Singapore, and see things that we never expected to see. Its really fun actually.. Rafie, a guy you can trust. He never fails to give me advices, socically, and religion wise. Can be bullied at all times.. LOL! and you can share anything you want, he will give good advices, and advices about girls stuff too.. Simply they are good buddies which I doubt I will ever forget. They give colours to your life.
Bye bye!