Friday, August 20, 2010

Always Be there

The song Always be there by Maher Zain never fails to give me the chills. I love the elements of the hip hop beat, piano keys and chords. But most importantly the message contained. This song always reminded me of the beautiful creations, of nature and natural landscape around us. The seas, the blue and orange skies, the clouds, the moon, the sun and many more.. The birds chirping, flying above. Butterflies. There is so much. Allah s.w.t Creator of those beautiful things I mentioned, and most importantly, creator of you and me. He's been with me since and before I was born. He knows my true colours, my weakness, my strength. He knows what I love and what I hate. He knows what Im brave of and what Im afraid. He knows I want to be closer to him. Tetapi aku ini hamba yang dihina. Yang serba kekurangan. Minta maaf lah Ya Allah..