Sunday, October 17, 2010

Kak Aslina and Chef khalid Wedding.

Very tired. Biase lah. Uhmm alhamduliha Kak Aslina and Khalid just got married safely and happily. Just like any other wedding. But this time extra actress and singers la. Actor and actress from surya. Sweet charity guitarist. Chefs were there too. Not much. Uhmm, today... I met someone I knew when I was very very young. We used to play catching together, and she kept calling me 'HANISTAR' from the honeystar cereal. She's all grown up and pretty now. Especially when she wear her tudung. I got nervous when I saw her. I did not talk to her though. Aciddently kept looking at her.. and guess what! Somebody kept looking at me too!... No. Its not her. Its her father! Damn scary..! Serious. My cousin was like " stop looking at her! her father looking at you..!" She's just sooo pretty that I cannot help myself.. Hahah! So I also fell in love, with a song from JUSTIN BIEBER! Eeeeeeesshh.. I was in the car and this song played in the radio. tsk tsk. Ok so here it is

Somebody to love.