Thursday, October 14, 2010

Wendy's

Hello Blog!

Yesterday for the first time tried 'Wendy's'. Uhmm.. Not much of a different from Mcdonald's food. Only different is the bun, and the french fries, for me Wendy's has better of those. Then after that went to frontier library after so long. Shafie saw his love I saw my love. His love is the daughter of my love. LOL. Joking la. WHAT LOVE2! Love your head uh! Hahah. Well I like my new timetable. Its so called more 'relax' than last term's timetable. Friday I don't have to go school. Not exactly, Haiya, got Archery. This pass few days, I don't know what happend to me. Like not straight uh. Eh, not that kind of not straight! I mean like no my usual uh. This week, I like so tired. Talking nonsense. Uhmm.. Lets talk about my in love status. Hahah! Uhm currently, no one in mind. Seriously like no time to talk or think about it. 

 Now cuci2 mate jer. HAHAH! Now is now. Then is then. But I already moved on la. Scared to find one la now. Its ok to like someone you know! But Im afraid of the relationship thingy. I want one but I am not desperate. I would only be in one if I feel she is the one. Well, one thing if you are in a relationship. Your time, money will affect. Intimacy is another thing that I truly hate about in a relationship. I really am not ready for all that. But looking at girls at shopping mall, sidewalks, school. Wow..! But what I really need to commit is.. relationship with my family first.. My parents had always been there for me. Eventhough I kept disappointing them. I just love my parents very much.. Uhm ...thats all lah. nothing much. bye!