Monday, October 4, 2010
Meeting old peeps
Hello! I just got back home. Today I went out with old secondary friends, from JC. With Amira, Amirah and Saienah. All girls. So paisey at first. Shafie couldn't come, as he got dikir barat. Faizul got soccer. Yaqub saving the day for karaoke. Well couldn't possibly change the date as JC students still have to school, today only they free. I was quiet at the start only uhh. Before meeting them, I went to Shangri-la to collect my pay. Then, we met at City Hall, ate at Burger King. Saienah so weird and we all laughed. Then Amirah's turn to be weird. After eating we went to find Amirah's shoe bag. Then I just window shopping. Talked2. Nonstop sehh. But fun uh. Did usual stuff. Then at night, we sat down at esplanade rooftop, story telling.. Besstt.. talking about relationship lah, gays, and lesbianss. I didn't know they like to talk about this stuffs.. Blah blah2.. Went home.. suddenly remembered, and gave Amira a birthday card. Late already sehh.. Ok la. I tired la.. bye bye! Pictures in FB