Monday, September 27, 2010

F1 Final Day.

Second day.
Words and phrases to describe that day.... Havoc. Confusement. Chefs, needed to be smacked on the face. Tired. Like Chef camp. Food for staff like camp food. Cabot for a while. Fernando Alonso came to our suite. Came back around 3.30am.


Final Day

Ok this day. Very power la..! Massa today came to our suite. Working wise, everything went smoothly! I was on charge on a station. I had to prepare the pre-cooked crab dish. So I simply had to plate lor.. No need cook. So I was all alone on the station. A little bit shaky at the start, but as I prepared a lot more, and thanking to guest, became more confident, and plating became more visually professional. There were chicks there. Hot hot chicks. Ouh yar, Jade Seah was there, and she came to my counter. And Ang moh suddenly asked me "Are you a local?" I said Im a Singaporean. He said I looked mixed. Then at the end he said, I mixed with malay and chinese. Hahah. Suprised for a while... Alhamdulilha nothing went wrong. Seriously today unexpectedly very smooth. But still I want to smack that Chef. This one chef. So damn annoying. Ok nvm. So Fernando Alonso, which is under Ferrari won! And they brought the CUP to the suite man..!! Ok Im kinda of tired now... Bye bye! Exclusive pictures!



Work stations. As you can see theirs is side-by-side. Mine is the only single station which is not in the picture.


Suite area 1. (taken after everything finished already)



Suite area 2.


Suite area 3.


Window view.


Ferrari staff room, below the suite.