
Guess what? I just got back home and its 3am +.. Wow.. Ears, 'bedesing' from hearing the cars. First of all, I was sent by the school to Shangri-la hotel, for the F1 event. Lets cut it short. Firstly, we all are divided into groups and assign to this Suites. This suites, are directly beside the grandstand of the race track. I was lucky to get into Philip Morris suite. This suites, are divided into their cars. Like for example, a suite name, Resort World, is under BMW. Philip Morris, which I was in, is under FERRRARI!!! Im so happy but tired at the same time. AS you know, Ferrari is very popular, there were so many invited guests. I got to know from the other suites, that it was not that busy for them. But it was busy for us. But I was so damn glad that Im in this suites. All red inside, there was a DJ, chicks. And guess what? First class view of the race man! The starting point there. Not to be action or what, but Im sooooo happy, because my friends say they could not see much of the race, but my working place is like directly beside the glass panel sehh. Syukur! Im going to upload EXCLUSIVE pictures. This pictures are secretly taken by me. We were already been warned that no picture taking is allowed. But my hand just couldn't resist.
My pass
.jpg)
My work station
.jpg)
My work station 2
.jpg)
Exactly beside my work station

Scene 1
.jpg)
Scene 2
.jpg)
Lewis Hamilton car.