Monday, September 20, 2010

Marina Bay Sands part 2 (continued)

Good Morning people!

Initially wanted to update my blog, the first thing I reached home from work. But I was so damn tired, and knowing that I would end up like the previous post, so forget it! Hahah. One thing for sure is working there was a great experience. So yesterday they had a Chinese Wedding at the ballroom. Walao, rich sia they all.. So we have to prepare, chinese cuisines, meaning, this time work at chinese kitchen lor. Well I will not tell what I did in the kitchen as it's, parts and parcel of a cook. Its going to be the same thing you see in a kitchen laa, receive, prepare, cooking, holding, serving. All the same process but with different food. So yar.


Chinese Kitchen

One problem in Chinese kitchen. That is language. All the way they spoke to us in chinese, and I have to just guess, us my common sense. Luckily all went smoothly. When its time to go back, we had to go to a different exit, and we end up going to the casino place. LOL. Restricted place man. Many machines. But quickly go away from there la. Our workplace is actually linked, like veins, in MBS. But only if you are are the correct staff you're allowed. A chef couldn't be possibly be in a casino ryte? so...

Picture time!


The normal chef jacket was out of 'stock', so we wore the Chef De Partie jacket!! But it looks, kind of like a nurse jacket XD


My meal, Before..


...and After


Bye Bye!