.jpg)
Hello!! I just got back from home from work at MBS!! I really miss that hotel, and today get a chance to 'lepaskan rindu'.. I can't believe old chefs there still can remember us! First of all, when we reach there Lynn, the escort took us there. We became Entrimitier for a while.. Taking charge of veggies.. Then we as per normal do kitchen stuffs blah blah2.. Today there was an event one of the ballroom. It was Maybank's anniversary Dinner. It was a big event. Important people are there, Gurmit Singh was there, and Asian Idol, Hady Mirza was there! He talked to us, say he hungry la, good job la. Actually lazy la want to write here all. Tired already. Ok. Let da picture do da talking!
.jpg)
Ballroom area
.jpg)
Outside ballroom before event start.
.jpg)
event sign
.jpg)
The previous chef I talked about at the old post. Chef Surat
.jpg)
Among the 8 dishes, the appetizer is the only one that I have enough time to take a picture.
.jpg)
The course list
.jpg)
What do you do when there is extras? You eat it lor?
BAH BAI!