Hey yall! Hahah.. Yesterday was the last paper!! Hello care-free holidays!!! Wohoooo..!! So after the exams, had I to go Shangri-la hotel, to take picture and give the thypoid cert, and papers. Blah blah. After that took the chance to go out with Shafie.. Since shangri-la was nearest to Orchard, met Shafie there. Wahahah.. The journey began.. First, Far East plaza. Then, cinepleasure. Fort canning, pennisular, esplanade, the helix bridge and marina bay sands.. Ouh yar, talking about MBS. Tomorrow I have to work at Marina Bay Sands Hotel again!!! Yayy!! I miss that place!! My debut job as a chef was at MBS. Its for two days, saturday and sunday.. Then next week, the F1 job, at Shangri-la.. Adooii.. Like tiring pulak.. But its ok.. Its an experience. Ok la.. hahah.. today post is a little bit messy yar.. Busy la... hheheh.. BYE!!
At fort canning toilet, its very hot so we wore our singlets