Sunday, September 12, 2010
3rd day of raya.
Early morning went to kubur arwah nenek. Well, pusara aman now is so crowded with cars, and people. Until there was a jam.. So when we reach there to arwah's kubur, and uncles and auntie were already there. "I still cannot believe that she's gone". Uhm.. Now I know what that phrase really means.. Before that I've read/heard people saying this, when their loved one's has gone. Now I know the true meaning of this... Its really an emotional feeling. I truly miss her smile, and laughter. Uhmm.. But lifes goes on. Lets talk about other things ok? Tommorow is my exams. I have not study yet. Well I've tried? I will try to again, by today.. Haiya, no mood lah.. No mood to talk to anyone also. No mood to raya also.. This year, I guess we won't be visiting anyone house. So who wants to wear my blue baju kurung, I can lend you? hah. So uhm, later, tonight got tahlil..So, yah, so long guys! :)