Sunday, December 26, 2010

Somebody To Love

Usher's version of justin bieber "somebody to love" -


Thats exactly how Im feeling now. I just need somebody to love.. Im just human, you know.. Its this feeling.

At this time, or era, or whatever it is.. I just want somebody to love me. The way I am. She accepts the way I am, eventhough she may be a bit different from me. I need somebody who would trust me, that I would still love her, no matter what. Someone who would appriciate how I show my love to her in a different way from other guys. Someone who can understand me, that Im not like other guys, someone who I can share and who share her problems with me. Someone who would ask me where I am, when I didnt message her or whatsoever, but not in a stalker kind of way. I mean in a caring way. Too bad ITS IMPOSSIBLE! hahah.. im just letting my feelings out lar.

But Im glad I really do have somebody to love me, my mother, father, my brother, errm, my sista? (I dunno uh), my friends... and lastly i dont know if deserve it, but I know the THE Almighty ONE, he is always there for you and for me..